วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Polar RS400 and Polar RS200 For You

Polar RS400 and Polar RS200 For You


For runners who want to practice in a systematic manner.
Measurement of the heart to burn calories with Polar RS400.


Comes with Windows software. PolarProTrainer 5 assists in the analysis. Planning and data collection practices in the form of a journal entry.
• Can be linked to the S1 Footpod's ulcer is used to measure speed, distance along the path of your runs.
Set the alarm if the heart is not too high. (Over-Training) is.

1.Polar Rs400 2010 for 1X, XXX baht, I filled my car with a measure of the heart.

2.Polar Rs400 sd 2010 for 1X, XXX baht, I filled my car with a measure of the heart, footpod No software protrainer 5.

I use it to train your body to run it, I know I have a good performance.



Polar RS200

For riders who want to know the basics of spinning.

Salient features.
You can measure your heart rate. Calories to burn.
The wireless speed sensor, measure around the leg with a wireless system (option) is that it is a wireless system, thus making it possible to use in multiple vehicles easily.
Measure the distance, set the tire size and different in the 2 car, speed, max speed, avg speed, lap time.
Cadence Sensor CS-Series comes in the kit.
•.

You can measure your heart rate and coding system (OwnCode), although many users will not close together, stirring well.

1. Mike Polar Cs200 2010 price 6, XXX baht My legs were filled with a sensor to measure the cable car to measure my heart.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น