วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Exercise

- I bent the front of the upper arm muscles (Biceps Curl).
Upper arm muscle strength. Sit on a chair without arm leaning back on the backboard. Both feet flat on the floor, separated from each other in line with shoulders. The weight of your arm straight down the side. Palms facing the use of heavy water for 3 seconds left arm came up to the chest by bending your arms while lifting your hands until the palms facing the shoulders. Stop at that position for 3 seconds to 1 second and then lower down to starting position and then do the same with the left arm. Do this until you have 8 to 15 times with each arm rest and then repeat the following two sets of 8 to 15.
This position exercises.1. Sitting on a chair without armrest. Leaning back into the backboard.2. Place the feet flat on the floor. In line with the separated shoulder.3. Hand-held weights on both sides, arms straight, palm facing toward you.4. Gently bend one arm up. Weight toward chest. (Turning the palm toward the shoulder. When lifting weights).5. Stop at that location.6. Gradually reduce arms to return to the starting position.7. Repeat with the other arm.
- Position of the foot (Plantar Flexion).
The ankle and calf muscles strong. (This is in part the balance with) the weight of the ankle when standing straight with feet flat on the floor. Using both hands, grasp the edge of a desk or a chair up to 3 seconds, poised to take a stand toe to toe as high as possible. I stood there a second for 3 seconds to do this gently self-deprecating, at 8 to 15 times a minute, then do another 8 to 15 strong and well set on that. Made using the right foot, left foot one and one 8 to 15 times a minute doing this at 8 to 15 sets.
This position exercises.1. Standing on the desk or chair for balance.2. Stand toe on toe as high as slowly as possible.3. Standing at that location.4. Gradually lower the heels down.When healthy. Stand on one leg and then switch sides.
Watch this Video. She did not hear.What's the hold up. I do not keep it flowing.Strong today, there will be tears.Was slower than her care.
Gavin: I think it's about. Incidentally, I would like to keep.Do not say it does not necessarily mean it will not hurt.I do not claim that. I do not think it's simple.Thank you Thank you thank you I think.
I do not know. What she can not see.What I was. She never understood.The plaintive cry to me tearfully.I shouted in my mind.
Watch this Video. She did not hear.What's the hold up. I do not keep it flowing.Strong today, there will be tears.Was slower than her care.
Strong today, there will be tears.Was slower than her care.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น