วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Running & Improved Breath

Running & Improved Breath
... Running from improved breathing.Permanent Monday by the bright Si (at 7:24:00).
 
.... Tired .... very tired of breathing time.Acceleration is not ....Speed ​​is not constant speed control .... not.But soon ... soon .... I finally exhausted.Have you ever been or currently is not..... I was breathing system during the run.Since he began to warm up .... ..... stretching.Remember ... the rhythm of breathing .... it's all here.Many of these do not pay attention to the training schedule.Polar FT80 It may start running in the distance .... I normally do.Speed ​​up your tired ..... tolerableI remember them ..... ..... remember the rhythm of breathing it.The next day ..... when I ran up to them.Shortness of breath .... I try to beat long.Notice that it does ..... .... feel fresh on the rise.Fatigue reduced. Speeding up the rate.But ..... do not rush it. I remember the rhythm of breathing it....... We have the rhythm of breathing.The timing is right with the speed that..... To this principle applied in the practice stage.Finally ....... we will have the rhythm of breathing.We can not control our rate of speed at all stages.The hard training we see. It is easy to imagine.It also makes it more fun to be with.But ..... the rhythm of breathing, it will need to be updated.To develop the capacity for a higher post.Thank you.
Polar FT80
An everlasting love, is it you?Please tell me that yes, I do not know about her.An everlasting love, Is it real?It is a novel or a made-up life.i love someone who loves it.I also love is like a game Polar FT80 (the game).Mobile phone and keep talking.send massage every day.But when I meet someone who is new.I do not mind it (I do).Polar FT80
It does not really like to be.As needed.But now that it's boring.I do not trust that.I was in this game is not fun anymore.I would love to stay with me forever.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น