วันอังคารที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Health and Exercise

Health and Exercise
In normal people usually do not have the disease are often advised to keep your heart healthy. Spanning.
Exercise, especially aerobics exercise {aerobic} eating quality. Reducing risk factors for heart disease. Avoid things that will hurt your heart But for people with heart disease such as heart disease, kind of. Polar RS200 Tend to be guided by the common people that they should not exercise. But the fact that heart disease is not the same thickness. So that it can exercise in heart disease. However, it should have been consulted on the care of a physician before exercising. Many persons with heart disease tend to find food. Or medicine to nourish the heart. But in fact, no drug or food that nourishes the heart. Do not play a role in increased risk for heart Such as low fat low salt diet of fruits and vegetables are the antioxidants help to reduce the incidence of coronary artery disease, solid (more food for the prevention of heart disease here), so people with heart disease do not have to seek food or medicines that nourish the heart. Proper exercise will help keep your heart healthy.
Patients with heart failure, a condition in which the heart can not pump enough blood to the body, especially when exercising. Patients with symptoms of fatigue, the symptoms that bring patients to the doctor.
Polar RS200 This article is presented as a guide to exercise for people with heart disease.
As a result of heart failure due to fatigue.
Factor from the heart.
When a person exercises. Muscles must have sufficient blood and oxygen. Normal blood supply to the brain is increased 4-6 fold increase 2-4 times the heart beats faster and increases the compression of the heart, which increased by 20-50%.
For patients with heart failure. Unable to pump blood to the muscles sufficiently. Because patients with heart failure can pump only 50 percent of normal due to a heart attack can increase blood volume to 50 h (a normal increase of 100 gg) of squeezing one more time. In addition, patients with heart failure, heart soon anyway. The heart is beating faster, not like a normal person.
Factors of cardiovascular and muscular.

    
Patients with heart failure have blood flow. Less muscle to feed. The vessel has a convulsion Patients with heart failure due to the secretion of substances known. cathecholamine.
Polar RS200 Too much (this material will help the heart is squeezing and faster), this material will cause blood vessels to the brain, limb spasms.
    
Function of the epithelial cells of the vascular abnormalities. Normal epithelial cells in blood vessel (endothelial) to create a variety of substances that control the expansion or contraction of the artery wall. Patients with heart failure is a problem, rather than contraction. It is gratifying that the exercise will help to make blood vessels grow on the different exercises.
    
The function of muscle disorders. Because heart failure patients with abnormal muscle function and muscle Do not use oxygen more efficiently.
    
Circulation to the brain, muscles decrease. Patients with heart failure is the flow of blood to the muscle is only 50-75% of normal subjects during exercise.
Music. I want to stop the audio.
The sun was shining beautifully, they also need time to recover from the horizon it was like our love. It is very good, but not for long. I was exhausted and the only thing I fear is that I did not see her face as if she was older. Then my life would have to stop at nothing to keep our love strong for me to have time. I say this, I would say that the whole song. I love the most now I use it every time, every second. Beside her was to tell me. I love you till the day that I will remember the picture of her. Embedded in the mind alone that she would never forget walking into the sun that shines a light heart that I remember best. It would have been a long time that I was now.
Polar RS200 Was walking beside her, the only thing I fear is that I do not like her face if she is old. Then my life would have to stop at nothing to keep our love strong for me to have time. I say this, I would say that the whole song. I love the most now I use it every time, every second. Beside her was to tell me. I love you till the day that I will remember the picture of her. Embedded in them that I will never forget her. I love the most now I use it every time, every second. Beside her was to tell me. I love you till the day that I will remember the picture of her. Embedded in them will never forget our love is still love, I'll keep this in mind.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น